We have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Account Manager to join our growing business.
You will have a passion for technology and a proven track record proposing and selling technical solutions and delivering value-added services.
This is a field-based role which will involve national travel.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales and account management role
· Demonstrable track record developing business and cross selling
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Experience presenting business benefits and ROI
· Dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service
· Strong commercial and business acumen
· Ability to understand and articulate a solution in a clear and concise manner
· Drive and ability to exceed sales targets
· Generate new business opportunities
· Develop existing accounts
· Identify opportunities and propose technical solutions
· Work closely with marketing on campaigns
· Respond to ITTs, RFPs etc.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders
· Presentations at C-Level
· Understand our competitors and the market direction
· Keep up to date with advances in technology and solutions
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional who has the drive and ability to exceed sales targets. In return, you will receive a great package including a competitive salary, uncapped commission and other benefits.
We are a value-added reseller and managed service provider with customers across all sectors and of varying size, from SME to international organisations. Our aim is to provide our clients with the right solutions to support their IT needs and business challenges.
We are a relatively new company but have seen rapid growth by putting customer service at the forefront of everything we do. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to be part of a growing organisation with excellent career prospects.
We offer a wide ranging portfolio including Managed Services, IT Support, Infrastructure Solutions, Communications, Cloud, Data Centre, Business Continuity, Hardware, Business Applications.
To apply for this role, please email with a copy of your CV along with a cover letter.